Is personal comfort your first preference? Well if yes, then look no further and make Delta Airlines Reservations now to enjoy a hassle-free journey. Delta is the legacy air carrier and thus, it does everything to keep up its reputation in the global market. To facilitate the travelers, it allows them to choose the Extra Seat so that they can enjoy a smooth journey and reach the destination well-rested. Delta Airlines ‘Extra Seat’ feature is open for all travelers and it can be purchased without any trouble. Let’s find out the step by step procedure to choose the seat along with the important guidelines in regards to the same here.
Steps to Choose Extra Seat on Delta Airlines Flight
To book a extra seat on Delta Airlines Flight
- Initiate the Delta Airlines Manage Booking procedure and create a new PNR using the travelers’ Last Name and EXST as the last name for the extra seat.
- Now, add the PTC (Passenger Type Codes) to match the number of seats requested. Use ADT for the traveler's seat and use PTC for the additional seat.
- Enter SFPD information and make sure that gender and date of birth must be matched with the original bookings.
- Now, assign the seats next to each other and enjoy your journey amidst comfort and luxury.
Important Guidelines To Know For Booking ‘Extra Seat’
- No advance seat selection is allowed if you have chosen Basic Economy Fare at the time when you’ve initiated Delta Airlines Book Flight procedure.
- The extra seat ticket is not transferable even in the case of a wholly unused flight ticket.
- Travelers with SkyMiles Award can redeem their points for booking an extra seat on Delta Airlines flight.
- Booking an extra seat for personal comfort is a paid thing and travelers will be charged the complete fare of the seat.
- One thing must be noted that the airline allows a carry-on bag only for the passenger and not for the extra seat, therefore, you can carry only one cabin baggage on-board even if you have booked the ‘Extra Seat’ on the Delta Flight.
- If you make any change in the itinerary, then ASC i.e. Administrative Service Charge will be paid only for the passenger’s ticket and not for the ‘Extra Seat’.
- Extra Seat can be purchased from the time of make Delta Reservations until you check-in for the Delta Airlines flight.