You may be able to cancel the Cash App payment by visiting your Cash App profile and finding the pending cash app payment in question.
Unfortunately, if you send a payment to the wrong person, you can usually request to return the money and hope that the person will do the right thing.
The Cash App payment is sent immediately to the recipient, but the cancellation of the payment is not entirely impossible.
Reasons for canceling a payment on the Cash app can vary from sending money to the wrong person, to putting the wrong amount in a payment request.
In either case, if you wish to cancel the Cash App payment, you may be able to do so before issuing the payment to the recipient.
How to cancel cash app payment if the option is available and get the cash app refund
- Firstly, unlock your iPhone, iPad, or Android device and launch the cash app.
- And on the Cash App home screen, find and tap on the Activity tab, which will allow you to see all your Cash App transactions.
- At the time you are in the Activity tab, locate the payment you want to cancel.
- Once you identify the payment you want to cancel, tap on the payment and a menu with payment details will pop up.
- Here you need to tap "..." in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- If there is, select "Cancel payment" and press "OK" to cancel the transaction.
If the option to cancel your cash app payment is not available, you will need to submit a cash app refund request for your payment.