AMD BEATS INTEL IN COMPUTER PROCESSOR MARKET SHARE FIRST TIME IN LAST 15 YEARS
AMD is nowadays overtaking Intel in the CPU market share hands down, and this fact is shocking for tech enthusiasts. According to a recent report, the AMD Ryzen processor series has become the bestselling computer processors in the computer market. According to a popular website’s survey and research, approx 50.8% of the computer processor market share is owned by AMD nowadays. And the rest of 49.2% of the share is occupied by Intel processors.